A waterproof and corrosion resistant connection
- Select correct splice size for wire guage.
- Strip wire, insert into connector and crimp.
- Apply heat to splice working from the center out
- Heat until tubing recovers and adhesive melts.
Shrink Tubing is measured by its inside diameter before shrinking. Color: Black
Sold Four 6" pieces per bag.
- Slide tubing over wire.
- Crimp terminal on wire.
- Apply heat (200°C to 300°C).
- Cool for a tough, rigid insulation.
- A selected assortment of popular terminals for automotive and marine use
- Color-coded insulators designate wire gauge size