Clear 5" diameter tractor/implement light 3000 CP sealed beam light. Installation kit for mounting on horizontal, vertical or slanted surface. M-4278 supplied with a black polycarbonate housing; M-5206 supplied with black rubber housing.
This housing holds a powerful 25 or 55 watt halogen light with reflector and glass lens. The light is adjustable by the end user to direct lighting where it is needed. Two wire hook up. 25 watt halogen bulb draws 2 amps. 55 watt draws 4.3 amps Color: White, Made in the USA
Tungsten halogen bulb produces 9900 bulb candlepower, with an average bulb life of 450 hours. Totally weatherproof design is constructed of high-impact polypropylene; complete with stainless steel fittings. Mounting bracket allows a variety of installations.
• 50,000 hour LED WhiteLight™ for long lasting, low power consumption service • Color temperature provides a natural contrast most like sunlight, reducing eye fatigue and optimizing job performance • Greater Lumen output with low power consumption than leading competitors version
Elegant yet rugged design. 12-30 Volts D.C. White Base. Made in USA
Dimensions: 5.85" x 3.45" x 2.2"
Surface mounted, amber or clear lens with colonial white base. U.L./C.S.A. approved.
Heavy duty Stainless Steel base with unbreakable Polycarbonate lens. Operates as a general flood light with a 32cp bulb. Also incorporates a second circuit with an amber 12cp lamp.
Made in the USA
Wet Location 12 Volt Incandescent
A solution for demanding applications where wet location specifications are required. The light includes a pre-applied gasket between the base and the mounting surface and a second preapplied gasket that mounts between the lens and the base. White Base with Switch. Made in the USA
Dimensions: 5.8" x 3.2" x 1.6"
Unity® has provided top quality emergency and auxilary lighting products for over 80 years, their postmount spotlights have been the choice of the majority of police, fire and utility departments for decades.Unity has several different series of spotlights.
Other series available are:
- 250 Series 5" round 50 watts, 100,000 candlepower.
- 325 Series 6" round 50 watts, 160,000 candlepower.
- 330 Series 6" round 100 watts, 245,000 candlepower.
- 340 Series 6" round 35 watts, 600,000 candlepower.
- 335 Series 6" LED round 30 watts, 150,000 candlepower.
Note: When ordering specify make, model, and year of car or truck to be used on, and left hand (Driver) or right hand (Passenger) installation.
Prices below are for a typical mount for reference only. Actual prices will vary depending on the make model and year of the vehicle.
Call for a quote.
Chrome LED, Spot/Flood or Halogen Spotlight
The E-Z Grip knob and unit mounted switch provide amiable light where and when you need want it. The Beam™ Deck lights rotate through 360° horizontally and 180° vertically.
- Round brackets stocked, also available with Magnetic, Square, Clamp or Angle Bracket on special order.
- Complete drive unit enclosed in light housing.
- Single control lever for vertical and horizontal movement.
- Dual speed control for precise beam movement.
- On-off and spot/flood beam selection from a single switch
- Low profile styling
- High impact ABS housing
- Corrosion proof
- Kit includes mini halogen lights, rocker switch, & installation kit
- Spring Clamp
- Magnetic Base Reflector Head
- Guard Head