(4) • Circulates fresh air in boat cabin eliminating mold, mildew and musty air
• Moves 1,000 cubic feet of air/hour or 24,000 cubic feet of air/day (4” model)
• Rechargeable battery allows for 24-hour continuous operation
• Whisper quiet fan operation
• No wiring required
• Interchangeable intake and exhaust fans
• High capacity NiMh battery operates vent for up to 40 hours without sunlight on a full charge
• Direct to deck installation
• 3” and 4” models are available to fit any deck or hatch installation
• Built-in on/off fan switch
• Complete air and green water shut-off from below
• All Day/Night PLUS models come complete with two fan ...
(2) The MiniVent is the smallest and most economical solar vent in the Nicro line. At just 7' in diameter and approximately 1-3/4' high, the MiniVent is compact yet effective. The solar powered model is an exhaust vent only, but it will keep the boat cabin cool when you need it most - during the hot sunlight hours. Under solar power the MiniVent will move 700 cubic feet of air per hour. At night, even a light breeze will continue to ventilate the boat passively. Built-in shut off damper prevents water intrusion in rough seas. Fits a 3-3/4' installation hole.
(2) Designed to remove gasoline vapors from enclosures containing gasoline engines. They are also a
versatile means of exhausting heat, stale air and odors from any enclosed area quietly. Constructed
of a tough reinforced housing and one-piece plastic rotor for maximum corrosion resistance
(8) The RLS series Louvres are especially adaptable to a wide range of industrial, manufacturing, and building construction uses. The grille face - which is tooled and die-stamped for superior strength and durability - serves a dual purpose as a water deflector and an insect shield. The width of the opening between grills is no larger than 16 x 18 commercial screening, offering a maximum of ventilation and protection. Available with Standard Collar or with six tabs for thin wall installation
(9) The original all-purpose Midget Louver, designed for indoor & outdoor use. It includes a water deflector & screen, ideal when insects and rain are a problem. Available with Standard Collar or with tabs for thin wall installation
(5) Manufactured of galvanized steel and powder coated as a primer. All welded construction eliminates rattles. Supplied with a unique waterproof baffle plate and drain ports in the corners to allow water to escape. Can be mounted on roof or front of trailers.Complete unit includes outside vent body with a 7 1/4" dia. zinc plated steel inside grille with gasket.
All plastic is glass filled nylon - no inferior polyproylene mixes.
An electric fan will increase mileage by as much as 15%, reduce drag on the engine so more horsepower is available, cut down on warm-up time in cold weather and eliminate noise of belt-driven fans. Includes four (4) 90° mounting feet and nylon tie kit. Optional wiring harnesses with temperature switches to switch fans on according to engine water temperature are available. Harness kits include heavy gauge wire harness, relay, weatherproof fuse, electrical connectors, and temperature switch.
(4) They install with ease!
Round nylon mounting rods, Spring steel locking buttons, Pre-cut foam pads, Protective edge guards, Two-way quick-connector radiator fitting.
They last forever!
Copper tubing, 360° tube-to-fin bond, Patented internal turbulator in every passage, Silver-brazed construction, Quality stainless steel hose clamps, Transmission fluid hose designed to withstand transmission fluid temperatures.
12 volt Clip-on fan comes with a 6 foot cord that plugs into any 12 volt outlet. No wiring or mounting screws. A large spring loaded clip puts the fan where you need it. The quiet 2 speed fan adjusts 360°. Fan bracket allows for wall mounting with a screw.
We want your Orr & Orr,
Inc. shopping experience to be safe and secure. We use the
encryption technologies to keep your
personal and credit card information secure and
unavailable to those who might commit fraud.